Solve Keyboard Typing Numbers instead of Letters.


Keyboard typing numbers instead of letters
Is your keyboard typing numbers instead of letters? Last week suddenly my Dell Laptop was typing numbers instead of letters. First I thought my keyboard is dead. But after searching for few hours on the internet, I find out that it not dead. It’s just malfunctioning.  I was using external keyboard for my laptop that is why it was malfunctioning.


Following Keys should be typing numbers P , O , I , U , L , K, J, and M instead of Letters.  Here’s few tricks you can try to fix this problem. If you need virtual keyboard then type “ OSK “ in run command.

Solution:

  • Press Fn + NumLock
  • Press  Shift + NumLock
  • Press  Fn + ScrollLock
  • Press  Shift + ScrollLock
  • Press  Fn + F11
  • Press  Fn + F8
  • Press  Fn + F11 + NumLock
  • Press  Shift + Ctr + Atr + NumLock
If none of the above things work then try and update your BIOS.
Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment